The Wedding Market is a great place to sell your products and services to prospective couples looking to get married in 2016 and 2017. To ensure that you get value for your money, here are some useful vendors’ tips for you:
- List all your aspirations for the 2 days as a vendor event in a book.
- Depending on your business, you can take a stand that projects your business well.
- A decorator’s work will certainly look nice and more appealing when displayed within the booth area where brides to be can come inside and have a look.
- You can also display your products on the table which has ample space to accommodate all your goods too.
- Be creative within your space and ensure that you have your company’s banner beside your stand.
- It makes good business sense to wear customized tops to identify your business.
- Have a pen and notebook handy to take customers details for follow up after the event.
- Take some time out to visit other vendors’ stands during the event so that you can see what other businesses are doing too.
- Finally, prepare yourself for the two days event adequately.
The most important part of the show occurs after you’ve left. You should follow up with your prospective customers either by email, post or by telephone within a few days. Give the show a fair chance to work. Results may not be immediate, but relationships created are. Think long term as well as short term.
The Wedding Market is the best place to be on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th of November 2016. Be a part of this great event, book your stands early!
For booking and participation, please contact:
Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 07088694361, 08097360766 and 08069686698
WhatsApp: 07088694361 and 08069686698.